Thursday 5 August 2010

F.A.I.L.

Today’s training is brought to you by the letters F.A.I.L.

Deads

Aimed for 207.5x3 but couldn’t get it off the deck for 1

Had a play with ring HSPU’s afterwards and whilst I can see the comedy value the end result was a big “O”

Not too wound up - I’m losing a few pounds at the moment so was always going to be tough continuing to triple new 1rm’s for too many weeks. In all seriousness I think I’ve probably pushed linear progression about as far as I can (1 and 3 RM = 452lb, 5 RM = 437lb) so am considering that something like 5-3-1 may be appropriate. Of course, it may mean I am ready for CFSB v2.0. Will pick GD’s brain over the next week or two for his thoughts.

Looking forward to this week’s throwdown at CF3d tomorrow as well as some friendly head to heads with the skunk works crew

No comments: