Sunday 27 June 2010

AMRAP in 3 minutes:
3 Snatch, 135 lbs., Can Power Snatch if able. Just get it up overhead.
6 Dips, Must Muscle Up into Dips
9 Air Squats
Rest 1 Minute

Repeat for a total of 5 cycles.

Decided that rather than starting a new cycle every round I would continue from where I finished

1. 3 rounds + snatches
2. Dips + squats + 3 rounds
3. 3 rounds + snatches
4. Dips + squats + 2 rounds + snatches + dips
5. Squats + 2 rounds + snatches

Total 16 rounds + snatches - all power snatches unbroken, all dips unbroken but missed a couple of muscle ups in last round. Normally I grip high up on the ring for muscle ups but this put me in a horrible position for dips. Gripping at the bottom of the ring worked better but the change messed up my pull a bit. Something new to play with. Enjoyed this one a lot - thanks Gimpy!

No comments: